[VIDEO] Archie Battersbee Video & Photos Viral On Social Media

The 12-year-old British boy Archie Battersbee, who had been hospitalized in a state of brain death for four months, died this Saturday after being disconnected in a London hospital, ending a long legal battle waged by his parents against the health system.

“Archie passed away at 12:15 today” (8:15 in Argentina), his mother, Hollie Dance, reported on television, who maintained that the boy “fought until the end” and declared himself “proud to be his mother,” the news agency said. AFP news.

In statements to the Daily Mail, where he describes his day-to-day in the hospital, he guarantees that he did everything he could and that all his efforts were out of love. “Whatever happens, I think I’m going to listen to those machines for the rest of my life,” she stressed. The family was told the child’s life support machines would be shut down this Saturday morning and spent the last night with their son in the hospital. Speaking to Sky News, she further stated that the hospital “made it very clear that there were no more options.” “I did everything I promised my son I would,” she added.

After seeing the latest appeal filed with the Court of Appeal, in relation to the decision of the English Supreme Court not to allow the transfer of little Archie to a palliative care unit, to “spend the last moments with the family”, the parents of the British boy – who has been in a deep coma and brain-dead since April – did not give up and made a new appeal, this time to the European Court of Human Rights, which was also denied.

Archie was found unresponsive in April with signs of a ligature around his neck, likely as part of a viral online challenge.

The British court authorized the hospital in mid-July to end its life support, which included mechanical ventilation in combination with medication.

The doctors argued that his case was hopeless, thus justifying that decision.

But his parents, Hollie Dance and Paul Battersbee, supported by a Christian organization, multiplied the judicial resources.

The hospital “was very clear” about the fact that “there is no other option” and that the medical procedures would be interrupted on Saturday at 10:00 (6:00 in Argentina).

“It was very hard. I am devastated. I have done everything that I had promised my son to do,” added the woman.

Amelia Warner writes all the Latest Articles. She mostly covers Entertainment topics, but at times loves to write about movie reviews as well.

Leave a Comment