It has been made to wait, but finally it is almost here. After how bad we have had it this year with the pandemic, everyone is looking forward to 2021, which is going to be one of the years received with the greatest enthusiasm in all corners of the planet.

If you are also waiting for the entrance of 2021 and you would like to celebrate it with all your friends and family, surely you are already preparing to send congratulations on WhatsApp. This has already become a tradition, although it is increasingly difficult to be original.

To surprise your contacts, we have prepared for you a selection of 25 New Year’s Eve and New Year’s greetings 2021 for WhatsApp. Here you will find phrases, images and animated GIFs to send your congratulations on instant messaging apps.

The prettiest ones

happy new year 2021 images

  • In the new year, value what you have, overcome what hurts you and fight for what you want. Happy 2021!
  • That everything that arrives is better than what you are looking for, that it lasts longer than you expect and that it makes you happier than you could imagine. Happy New Year!

happy new year 2021 images

  • I toast each one of your wishes, so that this year sale full of love, health and peace. Happy 2021!
  • I wish you as much luck as the rain has drops, as much health as the sun has rays and as much happiness as there are stars in the sky. May all your wishes come true in 2021!

happy new year 2021 images

  • I give you a box full of love, peace and hope so that you will not miss any of this throughout the year. Happy 2021!
  • May love, peace and happiness envelop each of your days in this new year. Happy 2021!

happy new year 2021 images

Getty Images

  • We cannot change the past, but we can make our future better. May you achieve everything you set your mind to in 2021!
  • A new year is a new beginning and a thousand moments to celebrate. Happy old night!

The funniest

  • The DGT communicates alarming data: 27% of traffic accidents are caused by drivers who have consumed alcohol. That means that the other 73% are caused by those who drink water, soft drinks and juices. Be very careful with teetotalers and happy 2021!
  • Close your eyes and remember everything that made you smile this past year. The rest, erase it from your mind. Okay, erase all of 2020 from your mind. Happy New Year!
happy new year 2021 images

imgflip.com

  • This New Year’s Eve I wanted to send you something funny, cute, sexy and very sweet. Sorry, but I did not enter through the mobile screen. May all your wishes come true in 2021!
  • The police are looking for a beautiful, sexy and incredibly charismatic person. You are safe, of course, but where am I hiding? Happy New Year!
  • Thanks to the coronavirus, you can celebrate New Year’s Eve as you have always wanted: on the sofa and in your pajamas. Happy exit and new year!
  • I wish that in the new year you find health, love, happiness, money, peace and everything that you propose. What you can’t find, google it (if it’s not down). Happy 2021!
  • Happy New Year! Don’t worry, I applied hydroalcoholic gel before sending this message.
  • Notice to the entire population: the simulation of peace, love, happiness and fun is over. Save the prawns, insult your brothers-in-law and dissolve.

The most romantic

happy new year 2021 images

Getty Images

  • I wanted to send you something very special to congratulate you on the New Year, but there is a problem: how do I wrap all my love, a kiss and a hug?

  • I don’t know whether to keep you in a bank, because you are worth a lot; in the fridge, because you are the milk; or on an island, because you are a treasure…. Happy New Year!
  • I toast to spend many more years by your side. Happy 2021!
  • In 2020 we have met and our love has blossomed. I hope that in 2021 our love will continue as alive. Happy New Year!
  • Next to you, the lights shine brighter, and for the first time I don’t make any wishes, because this year I have met you, which is what I love the most. Happy 2021!

 

  • Twelve months, four seasons, a happy heart and dreamy eyes. May all your wishes come true in 2021!
happy new year images

Pinterest

  • Your smile is the best gift I have had this year. I look forward to seeing you every day in 2021. Happy New Year!

 

  • Let’s join our glasses to toast new love. May it continue to grow in 2021!