Exatlon United States fans will now be closer to all the action of the fiercest show on the planet through Telemundo.com/Exatlon, YouTube and via @Telemundo and @ExatlonEstadosUnidos on Facebook, Instagram, and @ExatlonTVEEUU on Twitter using #ExatlonEEUU. As the # 1 sports competition show on Hispanic TV gears up for a new season that premieres Tuesday, January 26 at 7 pm/6c on Telemundo, the network’s digital and social platforms offer the following unprecedented coverage. :
- Since the beginning of January, Exatlon United States started the New Year with the successful # RetoExatlon2021 on social networks with its host Frederick Oldenburg ; the sportscaster, Chelly Cantu; Season 4 winner Nate Burkhalter, as well as Telemundo talent, influencers, and radio personalities from across the country challenging each other to perform 26 burpees as a way to prepare for the big comeback.
- On Tuesday, January 26, fans will be able to enjoy “Episode 0,” a first via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Live hosted by Frederik Oldenburg and Chelly Cantu starting at 6:30 pm/5:30c. They will exclusively present the 12 new competitors, including images from their auditions, and the best moments of the 12 returning athletes. The 30-minute program will reveal the new circuits and elements of the new season, as well as an interview with the winner of the fourth season, Nate Burkhalter, sharing his adventure and advice for new athletes, among other surprises.
- Each week, Telemundo.com/Exatlon and the official YouTube channel will bring viewers the latest news and exclusive access with summaries, interviews, videos, and photo galleries of the weekly episodes and Sunday playoffs. The page also features full bios of the athletes, a 360-degree camera, an “No Filter” section with the contestants’ personal journeys and their “before and after” transformations, as well as behind-the-scenes content and images of never-before-seen moments…
- Exatlon fans can also download the Telemundo app that contains full episodes, daily summaries, and the best moments of the Famosos Team (Red Team) and the Contending Team (Blue Team), as well as the five best weekly moments of the competition and much plus.
- Followers on social media will be able to get closer to the action by joining the conversation and keeping up with the latest exclusive news via official accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, plus weekly live content, interviews with the eliminated, analysis of skills and reactions of teammates.
Time and Date of “Episode 0” of Exatlon USA
As a prelude to the big premiere, “Episode 0” will be presented, a live program at 6:30 pm/5:30c via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Live with the 12 new athletes and the 12 who return, as well as many surprises.
Hosted by Frederik Oldenburg, alongside Marisela “Chelly” Cantu as a sportscaster, the long-awaited fifth season will feature 24 powerful contestants, 12 new athletes plus 12 returning for a second chance, who will be part of the Famous Team (Red Team) and the Contending Team (Blue Team). They will face amazing and impressive circuits and more night obstacles that will put their physical and mental abilities to the test in their quest to win more than a million dollars in prizes and the coveted title.
The audience will be able to enjoy the full episodes of Exatlon United States live starting on Tuesday, January 26, or they can catch up through the Telemundo app available on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store or by visiting Telemundo.com.
Exatlon United States, produced by Acunmedya for Telemundo, is an adrenaline-charged program that seeks to find the participant with the strongest physical and mental abilities through a series of obstacle courses, extreme living conditions, and total isolation from the rest of the world. .