If you’re looking for where to buy the PS5, Best Buy has promised that today, December 15, it will have new units. Let’s see if it’s true because we’re going to wear out the mouse button.
How to secure the purchase of your PS5
We recommend that you log into Best Buy as soon as possible and keep the PS5 product page open on the screen. Refresh every 30 seconds and wait until it appears.
If you manage to add the console to your cart, we advise you to CHECK OUT immediately to make your purchase and receive your official confirmation.
We will continue to monitor other stores so that you do not miss any opportunity in this guide on where to buy the PS5 .
Where to buy the PS5: quick links
- Amazon: waiting for new units – keep refreshing
- Walmart: PS5 restock is over – keep refreshing
- Best Buy: Stock will be available today at 8am CT
- GameStop: new PS5 bundles available soon
- Sony Direct: there will be more this week – keep refreshing
- Costco: PS5 bundles previously available to members
- Target: previously available in various US regions – keep refreshing
- B&H Photo: available shortly at 8am – keep refreshing
- Antonline: PS5 available but the page has problems
- Newegg: waiting for new units – keep refreshing
- Adorama: ‘temporarily unavailable’ – keep refreshing
- Sam’s Club: previously available – keep refreshing