Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote passed away suddenly. The police are conducting an investigation into the unusual death of the actor.
On March 23, Thairath reported that actor Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote had passed away at the age of 26. The family and management confirmed to the media the actor’s departure. The cause of death of Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote has not been announced yet.
“We have lost a talented and responsible guy. Beam’s departure is a great pain for family and friends,” Beam manager Lerkchaleampote said.
According to the Matichon website, Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote passed out while sleeping. He was quickly taken to the emergency room by his family but did not survive. Sanook said that Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote’s mother was the one who woke up and discovered the male artist’s abnormality.
The police were present at the home of the star born in 1996 to examine the scene and investigate the cause of death. Before his death, he shared moments of playing sports on his personal page.
Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote was born in 1996. He used to be a Taekwondo athlete, competed in nearly 100 professional matches until the age of 14. After that, Beam Lerkchaleampote quit sports and had the opportunity to join the national team to join showbiz in 2015. He is famous for Water Boys: The Series, Project S: Spike, Blacklist, The Stranded, Duang Jai Nai Montra.
Found Dead, 10 Memories of Thai Actor Beam Papanngkorn
1. Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote is a Thai actor born August 31, 1996
2. Beam is known to have experimented with the world of acting since childhood
3. However, he started stealing attention since playing the Thai BL film Water Boyy in 2015
4. There he played Meuk, a handsome and dashing swimmer
5. After that, Beam became more known and received a number of series and drama offers.
6. Beam played in the Project S series: SPIKE (2017) to Blacklist (2018). He is best remembered for The Stranded (2019) which aired on Netflix
7. On Wednesday (23/3/2022) Beam Papangkorn was found dead in a sleeping position in his room
8. Reported by The Bangkok Insight, at first Beam’s mother was worried because she couldn’t contact her. The manager also went to the actor’s apartment
9. Because he was unresponsive when woken up, Beam was rushed to the hospital. However, his life cannot be saved.
10. It is not known for sure what caused the death of this 25-year-old actor. Expressions of condolences flooded Instagram Beam
A number of Thai artists such as Punpun Sutatta, Mook Worranit, to Krist Nurse expressed their condolences for the death of Beam Papangkorn on their Instagram accounts. The fans also left messages of condolences for the departure of the Thai actor at a young age.