We are a few days away from the premiere of Mira Quién Baila Univision All-Stars, a competition that in its ninth season will feature the participation of eight celebrities. The appointment is this Sunday, March 14 at 8P / 7C on Univision.
This Sunday, March 14 at 8P / 7C will be the premiere of Mira Quién Baila Univision All-Stars, where eight celebrities will be part of this dance competition that for years has brought joy and fun to Hispanic families in the United States.
Every Sunday you can watch it live through the Univision signal, on UnivisionNow.com. Or on the Univision APP. Also in MiraQuienBaila.com, you can see the best of each gala, rehearsals, photographs, and much more.
Who are the participants of this season?
The dance floor is practically ready to receive the participants of its ninth season, each of whom is representatives of some of the Univision shows and will represent a charity play on stage:
- Chef Yisus , representative of Despierta América and the Amigos for Kids foundation.
- Aleyda Ortiz , representative of Nuestra Belleza Latina and Hogar Ruth.
- Tony Dandrades, representative of Primer Impacto and the Afro-Latino Association for Policy & Advocacy
- Mariajosé Alvarado , representative of Enamorándonos and the CARECEN-LA organization.
- Silvia del Valle , La Bronca, representative of Uforia Radio and CHIRLA.
- Roberto Hernández , representative of Enamorándonos and Amhiga Hispana.
- Víctor González, representative of UniNovelas and the No Kid Hungry association.
- Lindsay Casinelli, representative of República Deportiva and the United We Dream Foundation.
The Drivers and Judges
The driving will be in charge of Chiquinquirá Delgado and Borja Voces, who for the first time will be part of this experience, while Kiara Liz Ortega, the champion of last season, will keep us abreast of everything that happens after backstage.
The judges’ table is once again decorated with the presence of former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres and Casper Smart and welcomes a member, the actress, and singer Paty Manterola. In addition, the dancer and choreographer Toni Costa for the second time will be the dance mentor of the celebrities.
All of them are part of the cast of Look Who Baila 2021, a show that over nine seasons has presented us with the most impressive choreographies and very funny moments.
What will the competition be like this year?
In this 2021 edition, the members of the jury will choose the best dancer of the night and the contestants who remain in the last three places will be in danger of being eliminated from the second program. The participants will then have the opportunity to save one of the stars in the last place, while the remaining two will face each other in a second-round where the one who will remain in the competition and who will have to abandon it will be chosen.
In the end, the judges will select the winner of the competition.
Don’t forget, the grand premiere of Mira Quien Baila 2021 will be this Sunday, March 14 at 8P / 7C on Univision.