Who is he and what is Jacksepticeye Net worth?
Jacksepticeye Net worth: Seán William McLoughlin, also known as Jacksepticeye or simply Jack, is an Irish YouTuber who is famous for his vlogs and comedic Let’s Play series. He creates videos on video games, sketches, and occasional vlogs. As of 2021, Jacksepticeye has a net worth of $25 million.
Seán William McLoughlin
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||jack, Jacksepticeye|
February 7, 1990
5 ft 8 inches
|Siblings||Allison, Susan, Malcolm, Simon|
|Place of birth||Cloghan, Ireland|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Annual Income||$8 million|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Profession||Youtuber, Television producer, Producer, Pundit|
He previously resided in Athlone, Ireland, and currently resides in Brighton, England. His fans claimed him to be the “most energetic video game commentator on YouTube.” As of May 2021, his channel has over 14.2 billion views and 27.1 million subscribers and is the most-subscribed Irish channel.
The vlogger has earned his net worth exclusively from YouTube, where his following is over 27 million. Stay here and get to know more about your favorite personality.
Seán William McLoughlin was born on February 7, 1990, in Cloghan, County Offaly, the youngest of five children to John and Florrie McLoughlin. He is the youngest of his siblings. He has two older sisters, Allison and Susan, and two older brothers, Malcolm and Simon. In the late 2000s, he graduated high school.
In the early 2010s, McLoughlin dropped out of college after two years of studying Music Technology in Limerick, Ireland. And In 2014, his channel got 1 million subscribers. Personal life
Jack had an unnamed Korean girlfriend somewhere between 2013 and 2014. In July 2015, he started dating Danish YouTuber Wiishu (real name Signe Hansen). The pair split in 2018, after three years.
McLoughlin lives in the English city of Brighton. Since December 2018, he is dating and living together with Dutch YouTuber Gab Smolders. He has received much support from several content creators on his father’s death on January 27, 2021.
McLoughlin joined YouTube on February 24, 2007; he started uploading gameplay videos in November 2012 on his channel under the name “jacksepticeye.” In 2013, Jack eared a shout-out from PewDiePie in a video when he got his real fame. He went from 2,500 subscribers to 15,000 in just four days.
Jacksepticeye has been a part of many charities throughout his career. He raised worth millions of dollars for charity for them through live streaming.
Red Nose Day 2019, bushfires in Australia, COVID-19 relief funds, and the Red Nose Day 2020 campaign. Since 2017, McLoughlin has raised more than $6 million in total in live charity streams.
What does Jacksepticeye mean?
“Jack” is a common nick for the name “Sean” in Ireland. He was called by the name Jack by his family and friends. In an accident that he met during a football match, he received an eye laceration from a friend’s glasses.
His wound bled for quite some time and became infected after a few weeks. Thus his friend starts calling “Jacksepticeye.”
How Much Money Does Jacksepticeye Make From YouTube?
Jacksepticeye’s YouTube channel has over 27 million until now in May 2021. His videos had been viewed by fans and subscribers close to 14.2 billion times.
It is estimated that his views generate a daily revenue of $22,000 or annual revenue of $8 million from advertisers alone. His monthly revenue from $28.3K to $452.4 K and yearly estimated revenue from $339.3K to a whopping $5.4 Million.
Jack generates revenue from YouTube Red subscribers. He promotes various brands and companies such as Warner Brothers, Dauntless, Vacation Simulator VR, etc. So these promotions earn him additional revenue.
He also promotes and earns from his clothing merchandise that offers various shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and others.
Some Interesting Facts About Jacksepticeye
- Jack loved to climb trees as a child.
- Ever since he has started his career as a YouTuber, Jack has never changed his profile picture and banner.
- He regularly uploads various series on games, with a space of two to four days. However, there are some times where he will stop playing for a while but then come back.
- Once, he did a non-video game vlog, namely Reading Your Comments.
- Withered Bonnie is his favorite animatronic from Five Nights at Freddy’s.
- Alien: Colonial Marines is Jack’s least favorite video game.
- When Jack was young, he had sleep paralysis.
- After watching Monica in an episode of Friends in which she impersonated an Irishman wearing a flat cap, Jack was inspired to wear a flat cap ever since.
- Answering one of the interesting comments, Jack said that he’s ticklish.
- The flat cap that Jack had been wearing from 2013 until 2017 belonged to his mother. Though, he would never wear it during Reading Comments and Vlogs. He has since stopped wearing it.
- Since 2017, Disney’s Polaris: Player Select plays clips of Jack’s videos.
- Shadow of the Colossus, BloodBorne, and Dark Souls are Jack’s three most favorite games.
- He is acrophobic means he has a fear of heights.
- Jack suffers from tinnitus (a ringing sound in the ears) occasionally. He explained that it might be why he refused to use ear protection while playing drums in his teens.
- He has been diagnosed with mild protan (color blind), affecting the red-and-green parts of the eyesight.
- According to the Ethnicity test, HOW IRISH IS JACKSEPTICYE? Jack is 62% Irish, 34% British, and 4% others.
Sean William McLoughlin’s Jacksepticeye channel is proof of YouTube’s magnetism as a source of humor, fun, and in return, a solid basis of income. Since 2012, Sean William McLoughlin has earned 25 Million dollars from his YouTube videos, a classic example of how you can earn while chasing your passion and dreams.