Bailey Sarian net worth in 2021
Bailey Sarian Net Worth: With 4.92 million subscribers on YouTube, 2.4 million followers on Instagram, 1.7 million followers on TikTok, and 10.5 million followers on Facebook, Bailey Sarian is a force to reckon with.
With millions of views on social media, she earns a handsome amount from AdSense, paid advertisements, sponsored vlogs, and tutorials, selling merch online, among many other sources. Bailey Sarian’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million. With such a genuine talent and hard work, she does deserve to be a millionaire.
What was Bailey Sarian’s net worth in 2020?
|Bailey Sarian Net Worth 2020||$800,000|
Bailey Sarian, A Makeup Artist And A Great Story Teller
Bailey Sarian is an American makeup artist famous for her makeup-related tutorials on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. However, she found her real success when she started uploading a mystery series named Murder Mystery and Makeup in 2019. Sarian has 4.92 million subscribers on YouTube, 2.4 million on Instagram, 10.5 million followers on Facebook, and 1.7 million followers on TikTok.
Through her series, Murder Mystery and Makeup, she wants the public to know how victims of any crime, especially women and children, suffer. She is a great storyteller. This trait of hers has won her millions of fans worldwide across all social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Facebook.
She was born in California, United States, on November 26, 1988, to a mother and a father (names unknown). She has an older sister, Madison Malmberg, and a younger sister, Lauren Sarian. Bailey’s astrological sign is Sagittarius.
She went to Paloma Valley High School in Menifee, California. Bailey Sarian was a multi-talented child. She did cheerleading for four years. She took Jazz dance classes. Along with her sister, she participated in the bowling league as well. She even tried gymnastics in her school. She also took music lessons and learned to play piano and violin.
In her younger days, she was a swimming team member and won third place in a competition once. In one of her videos, she said that her mother is single. She calls her mother her real support as she was the one who pushed her to chase her dreams.
She started her dating life at the age of 17 years. Her first boyfriend (name unknown) broke with her after two years of courtship. She said that she was very depressed at that time and did not know how to move on. However, when she became a big Instagram star, her first ex reappeared in her life and asked her to rekindle their relationship via an email.
She is currently engaged to Fernando Valdez, a tattoo artist, painter, and graffiti artist. She introduced him to her followers through a YouTube video, “Boyfriend did my makeup,” on September 26, 2015. After some years of dating each other, they finally got engaged in March 2021.
As A Makeup Artist
Sarian started as a makeup artist working for various big names in the industry. Once she went to a mall near her house where she met Jill Powell. Powell offered to work with her at Sephora. Sarian was not acquainted with makeup skills at that time. She considered joining Sephora only because she would be able to have free makeup.
She attended training seminars at Sephora to sharpen her makeup skills. Slowly, she developed love and enthusiasm for makeup there. Bailey Sarian did the makeup of clients for their weddings, party, and various ceremonies. She also did the makeup of models for several modeling gigs. She worked there for five years. Besides working for Sephora, she worked independently too.
She offered her services to Makeup Forever and Sephora Pros and Nars as well. But unfortunately, she got rejected.
After an interview at Urban Decay, she was offered a job there. However, due to falling short of her sales target, Sarian decided to quit her job only after nine months.
Sarian started working as a freelance makeup artist. But her career growth was still very slow. So she contacted Jill Powell again to work with her. It was then that she got her big break. She did the makeup of some very celebrities such as Sia and Demi Lovato for her music video Cool with the Summer.
Sarian uploaded her debutant video “My Foundation, Contour and Highlighted” on YouTube, dated September 13, 2013. Within few weeks, the video gained 300,000 plus views. Her vlogs are about makeup, skincare, viral game challenges, beauty products reviews, lifestyle, etc.
But she grabbed real attention through her series Murder Mystery and Makeup on YouTube. The first episode of this series was Chris Watts – 2000 Pages Discovery. She got 7.6 million views for this video in three and a half months only. Since then, she has uploaded more than 90 plus videos in this series. She discusses real-life murder cases while doing makeup simultaneously.
Other Business Ventures
She collaborates with makeup companies now and then to create new and improved products. She also sells merch to a merchant’s shop. Her merchandise includes tee shirts, bags, socks, hoodies; merch sells off very quickly, and sold out is usually seen under her merch items.
Some other websites also offer Bailey Sarian merch such as Etsy, re-bubble, LoudLacquer, among others.
Bailey Sarian’s Bio
|Full Name:||Bailey Sarian|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
32 years old
|Height:||1.65 m tall. (5ft 5in; 165cm)|
|Weight:||weight is around 121 pounds (55kg).|
|Education:||Paloma Valley High School|
|Date Of Birth:||
26th of November, 1988
- Hair Type: Her hair is straight.
- Hair Color: Her natural hair color is black.
- Eye Color: Her eye color is hazel.
- Body Type: She has an hourglass figure means a curvy body shape.
- Body Measurements: Her body measurements are 34-28-40.
- Tattoos: Sarian has many tattoos all over her body.
- Piercings: She has ear and upper lip piercings.
- Shoe size: 8 US
- Ethnicity: Bailey Sarian is white. She is of Anglo-North American ethnicity.
- Any Surgery: Bailey Sarian has done many surgeries besides doing other cosmetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, etc.
Social Media Accounts
- YouTube: @makeupbyBAILEYSARIAN
- Instagram: @baileysarian
- TikTok: @baileysarian
- Facebook: @baileysarian1
- Twitter: @baileysarian
- Snapchat: @BaileySarian.
Why Did Bailey Sarian Sue L’Oreal?
In 2016, Bailey sued the beauty giant L” Oreal. In one of its advertisements, L’Oreal used Bailey Sarian’s photo without her permission. The giant allegedly did not pay her or offered any royalties earned from the campaign.
This case has never been discussed on any platform, neither by L’Oreal nor by Bailey Sarian. The case got dismissed very soon. It is believed by many that both parties might have reached an out-of-court settlement. However, nothing can be said as a final verdict on the matter unless and until one of the parties discloses the truth itself.
- Sarian uploaded her first picture on Instagram on April 4, 2012.
- Throughout her childhood, she did not wear makeup at all because she did not like it. However, she wore her first makeup when she was graduating from high school.
- The first-ever makeup product line she wanted to purchase was Kat Von D.
- Panties, moist, succulent, and toast are the words she hates to utter. So she avoids using these words.
- Toyota Corolla 86 was her first car.
- She had always been a hard-working girl. To support herself financially, she even worked at a smoothie bar and as a lifeguard.
- One of her favorite working experiences was at Picture People.
- She worked for two years at Best Buy.
Read More: SSSniperwolf Net Worth
- She participated in many sports during her school days, such as volleyball, horse riding, tennis, and soccer.
- In her childhood, she was afraid of a robot character from a movie, The Short Circuit.
- Her favorite movies from her earlier days were Wizard of OZ, ten things I hate about you, Home Alone Series, and Uncle Buck.
- She is a dog lover. Saint is her dog’s name.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She is wanderlust. She travels a lot.
- Her mother was a 911 dispatcher who would sometimes bring her daughter along to work.
- She uploads episodes of Murder Mystery and Makeup on Mondays. And on Saturdays, she uploads content other than her signature series.
- Bailey operates her subreddit with 5000 plus members.
The more you get to know Bailey Sarian, the more you fall in love with her. Through her Murder Mystery and Makeup videos, she sympathizes and empathizes with the victims. She has a very warm nature. Bailey Sarian is not on social media for making money only. She is there to spread awareness about the crime scenes.
Following her dreams, she has made a net worth of $2 million which is remarkable. Leaving a settled job to realize her vision is a very risky step. Through hard work, consistency, and passion, Bailey Sarian made it big. Proud of you, girl.